AECC Expo - 29 September 2022
The event is organised and managed by AECC. It gives students the chance to meet virtually with representatives of the Australian and New Zealand institution and obtain important information on study options and available support services/facilities.
- Thursday 29 September 2022 02:00 pm until Thursday 29 September 2022 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Chang Liu - Regional Manager - Onshore, North America and the Pacific Islands
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
Visit La Trobe's booth at AECC Expo to learn about our institution's strengths, campuses, student services, and scholarship opportunities. Take the next step towards your career and explore our wide and diverse range of degrees in our key study areas. The event is free but you are required to register.
The time listed is in Melbourne time.
Ground floor, 20 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Other events by type
- Albury-Wodonga Campus Evening Consultations
1 May 2023 4:30 pm
- Aspire Early Entry Program webinar
23 May 2023 5:00 pm
- Master of Speech Pathology webinar
30 May 2023 6:00 pm
- Futures Day 2023
5 June 2023 9:00 am
- Shepparton Campus evening consultations
5 June 2023 4:00 pm