Adding an attendance module to your LMS
Multiple events | This workshop will demonstrate how to add an Attendance module to your LMS site for contact tracing.
- Thursday 25 February 2021 10:00 am until Thursday 25 February 2021 11:00 am (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Katie Sykes & Robin Bebbington
- Type of Event:
This workshop will demonstrate how to add an Attendance module to your LMS site, and to create student lists (‘sessions’) for each of your AllocatePlus groups.
In this session, you will learn how to
- Record student attendance at on-campus classes, required as part of our return-to-campus plans.
- Set up your LMS so that tutors can quickly record attendance, and so that attendance lists are available (if required) for contact tracing.
For more information about this session, please check
- Adding an attendance module to your LMS site [PDF 1mb]
- Recording student attendance in your LMS site [PDF 652kb]
- This session is offered on different dates.
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Against consent
28th Apr 2021 10:00am
- Stalking Drop-In Session - Bendigo
28th Apr 2021 2:30pm
- Stalking Drop-In Session - Bundoora
29th Apr 2021 12:00pm
- Alcohol consumption and the risk of stroke in middle-aged and older adults in China
29th Apr 2021 1:00pm
- Practice Seminar
29th Apr 2021 4:00pm