Adding an attendance module to your LMS
This workshop will demonstrate how to add an Attendance module to your LMS site for contact tracing.
- Wednesday 21 July 2021 11:00 am until Wednesday 21 July 2021 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Katie Sykes & Robin Bebbington
- Type of Event:
This workshop will demonstrate how to add an Attendance module to your LMS site, and to create student lists (‘sessions’) for each of your AllocatePlus groups.
In this session, you will learn how to
- Record student attendance at on-campus classes, required as part of our return-to-campus plans.
- Set up your LMS so that tutors can quickly record attendance, and so that attendance lists are available (if required) for contact tracing.
For more information about this session, please check
- Adding an attendance module to your LMS site [PDF 1mb]
- Recording student attendance in your LMS site [PDF 652kb]
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Building Team Resilience
18th Oct 2021 9:30am
- Digital Health Community of Practice at La Trobe University - Launch and Introduction
20th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Imagining and remaking PrEP after COVID-19: an evidence-making intervention perspective
20th Oct 2021 4:00pm
- Spatio-temporal joint species distribution modeling – A community-level basis function approach
21st Oct 2021 12:00pm