Adding an attendance module to your LMS
This workshop will demonstrate how to add an Attendance module to your LMS site for contact tracing.
- Wednesday 21 July 2021 11:00 am until Wednesday 21 July 2021 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Katie Sykes & Robin Bebbington
- Type of Event:
This workshop will demonstrate how to add an Attendance module to your LMS site, and to create student lists (‘sessions’) for each of your AllocatePlus groups.
In this session, you will learn how to
- Record student attendance at on-campus classes, required as part of our return-to-campus plans.
- Set up your LMS so that tutors can quickly record attendance, and so that attendance lists are available (if required) for contact tracing.
For more information about this session, please check
- Adding an attendance module to your LMS site [PDF 1mb]
- Recording student attendance in your LMS site [PDF 652kb]
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
2nd Aug 2021 11:00am
- Mental Health Basics Training Part 1 - Staff and students
2nd Aug 2021 9:00am
- Is Asia Heading for War?
4th Aug 2021 5:30pm
- Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
4th Aug 2021 10:00am
- Student Polling
5th Aug 2021 12:30pm