ACIC Sydney Virtual Expo - Study Nursing, Social Work or Occupational Therapy with La Trobe University
The event is organised and managed by ACIC Sydney. It gives students the chance to meet virtually with La Trobe University representatives and obtain important course information about Occupational Therapy or other Health Sciences programs and available support services/facilities at La Trobe.
- Friday 27 August 2021 03:00 pm until Friday 27 August 2021 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Van Nguyen - Regional Manager (Onshore, North America and the Pacific Islands)
- Presented by:
- ACIC Sydney
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
ACIC Sydney will be holding a Virtual Expo Week similar to last year for the safety and comfort of our partners and students. For the week of 24th-28th August, ACIC will be promoting a series of 10+ virtual seminars with hot topics to attract students and encourage new applications.
Onshore international students who are interested in studying Health Sciences programs such as Nursing, Social Work or Occupational Therapy.
Other events by type
- Emerging Leaders Dialogues: Australia and the UK in the Indo-Pacific
17th Jan 2022 7:30pm
- Geebee Education Road Show - India - 26 January 2022
26th Jan 2022 4:30pm
- Albury-Wodonga Campus Experience Clever
25th Feb 2022 9:30am
- Finding Pride Program
16th Mar 2022 11:45pm