Accelerator Program Informational Forum - Mildura
Come along to find out how you can launch your start up!
- Wednesday 27 June 2018 05:30 pm until Wednesday 27 June 2018 07:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Rebecca Crossling
firstname.lastname@example.org; 5051 4000
- Presented by:
- Dr Cerasela Tanasescu
- Type of Event:
Have a great idea? Want to launch your start-up? Think your start-up is ready to progress but don’t know how?
Then you must find out more about how the La Trobe Accelerator Program can help you succeed.
If you are interested in being a part of the La Trobe Accelerator Program (LTAP) please join us at the upcoming Informational Forum in Mildura, which will cover all the details you need to know to be a part of this amazing program.
The Informational Forum will be presented by the Dr Cerasela Tanasescu, Director – La Trobe Accelerator Program. Joining us will be a LTAP alumni from Mildura who has already finished the program and will share their experience.
Information will be provided on the following:
- All elements about the program: how the program runs regionally, the structure of the program, details about the $20k equity-free seed funding and more!
- Successful start-up teams expectations
- The selection criteria: elements your start-up must have to apply
- The application and selection process: the best way to apply and the next stages once application is processed
- Hear from a LTAP alumni about their experience going through the program
The Informational Forum will conclude with a question and answer session and a chance for you to network with successful LTAP alumni and staff aft 6:30pm. Even if you would just like to know more about the Accelerator Program we still highly recommend you attend.
Applications for the program are open and close on 30th July at 11:59 AEST. Please view our website in the meantime.
La Trobe University Deakin Avenue campus
29 Deakin Avenue, Mildura