ACBT Student Interviews & Staff Training - Sri Lanka - 7 December 2021
The event is organised and managed by ACBT. It gives students the chance to meet virtually with representatives of the Australian and New Zealand institution and obtain important information on study options and available support services/facilities.
- Tuesday 07 December 2021 09:00 pm until Tuesday 07 December 2021 10:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Piyush Wahi - Regional Manager - South Asia & Africa
email@example.com; +91 9873588145
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
This event will be held on Tuesday the 7th of December from 03:30 pm - 04:30 pm SLT and 09:00 pm - 10:00 pm AEDT.
The event aims to attract students from all levels of study ranging from high school to PhD and their parents. Students can seek guidance and counselling from La Trobe University representatives on institution strengths, course options, and program outcomes including career options or continuing study.
Other events by type
- Emerging Leaders Dialogues: Australia and the UK in the Indo-Pacific
17th Jan 2022 7:30pm
- Geebee Education Road Show - India - 26 January 2022
26th Jan 2022 4:30pm
- Albury-Wodonga Campus Experience Clever
25th Feb 2022 9:30am
- Finding Pride Program
16th Mar 2022 11:45pm