Online event: 2020 Mann Lecture
Join Gomeroi man Phil Duncan as he presents the online 2020 Mann Lecture: Cultural Science and Aboriginal Voices in the Water Industry.
- Wednesday 07 October 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 07 October 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Rachael Puddephatt
- Presented by:
- Phil Duncan
- Type of Event:
- Public Lecture
Phil is the first Indigenous person to be appointed Chair of the MDBA Basin Community Committee, after a significant 38 years’ experience working with Aboriginal communities and government to improve the lives of Aboriginal people.
In the 2020 Mann Lecture, Phil will consider how cultural science and western science can co-exist for the benefit of water management.
The Mann Lecture has been delivered annually since 1993, with many thanks to the ongoing support of the Mann family.
Other events by type
- National Launch of Writing Themselves In 4
3rd Feb 2021 2:00pm
- Webinar: 'Breakfast at Noon' with Steve Torso, Founder at Wholesale Investor and CRIISP
16th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- Understanding the impediments to uptake and diffusion of take-home naloxone in Australia: Report launch and findings from a large qualitative study
17th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- Webinar: 'Breakfast at Noon' with Aaya Hakeem - Co-Founder, CEO at PhysiPal
17th Mar 2021 12:00pm
- Chemsex cultures: Subcultural reproduction and queer survival
17th Mar 2021 5:00pm