Online event: 2020 Mann Lecture
Join Gomeroi man Phil Duncan as he presents the online 2020 Mann Lecture: Cultural Science and Aboriginal Voices in the Water Industry.
- Wednesday 07 October 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 07 October 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Rachael Puddephatt
- Presented by:
- Phil Duncan
- Type of Event:
- Public Lecture
Phil is the first Indigenous person to be appointed Chair of the MDBA Basin Community Committee, after a significant 38 years’ experience working with Aboriginal communities and government to improve the lives of Aboriginal people.
In the 2020 Mann Lecture, Phil will consider how cultural science and western science can co-exist for the benefit of water management.
The Mann Lecture has been delivered annually since 1993, with many thanks to the ongoing support of the Mann family.
Other events by type
- Is Asia Heading for War?
4th Aug 2021 5:30pm
- Kevin Rudd and Malcolm Turnbull—The challenge of China
10th Aug 2021 5:00pm
- Living with Disability Research Seminar Research Seminar Series
11th Aug 2021 3:00pm
- Gender and Security in Asia
11th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Developing Partnerships Between Australian and Indian Universities
11th Aug 2021 4:30pm