Online event: 2020 Mann Lecture
Join Gomeroi man Phil Duncan as he presents the online 2020 Mann Lecture: Cultural Science and Aboriginal Voices in the Water Industry.
- Wednesday 07 October 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 07 October 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Rachael Puddephatt
- Presented by:
- Phil Duncan
- Type of Event:
- Public Lecture
Phil is the first Indigenous person to be appointed Chair of the MDBA Basin Community Committee, after a significant 38 years’ experience working with Aboriginal communities and government to improve the lives of Aboriginal people.
In the 2020 Mann Lecture, Phil will consider how cultural science and western science can co-exist for the benefit of water management.
The Mann Lecture has been delivered annually since 1993, with many thanks to the ongoing support of the Mann family.
Other events by type
- Intersectionality in digital feminist knowledge cultures: Practising a travelling theory
21st Oct 2020 4:00pm
- Inclusive and accessible education and services to students with disabilities in higher education
21st Oct 2020 2:00pm
- Online event: COVID-19 and the Mental Health of Australians
21st Oct 2020 5:00pm
- Assessing India and Australia’s strategic partnership
27th Oct 2020 4:00pm
- La Trobe Industry PhD: Connecting world class research with business
28th Oct 2020 12:00pm