2020-21 Technology Infusion Grand Challenge - Awards Presentation
Project Showcase and Award Presentation
- Wednesday 15 December 2021 04:00 pm until Wednesday 15 December 2021 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Maneka Weerasinghe
- Presented by:
- Technology Infusion Grand Challenge
- Type of Event:
- Future Student: International postgraduate; Ceremonies; Graduations and prizes; Public
The Technology Infusion Grand Challenge organised by La Trobe University is a competition for undergraduate students in the fields of STEM and Business attending universities in Asia.
This competition is a collaboration with La Trobe’s Centre of Technology Infusion, the La Trobe Accelerator Program, La Trobe International, the School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences and the La Trobe Business School.
The winning team will receive an all-expenses paid two-week mentorship stay in Melbourne and will have the opportunity to work with academic and business experts at La Trobe University.
Join us at this online event to see who is crowned winner of the 2020-21 Technology Infusion Grand Challenge.
Register to receive the zoom link to attend.
Other events by type
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
27th Jun 2022 10:00am
- Can Australia compete in the global innovation and commercialisation race?
30th Jun 2022 6:00pm
- Sleepwalk to war: the Australia-US alliance in Asia
30th Jun 2022 5:30pm
- Study Overseas Expo - 3 July 2022
3rd Jul 2022 12:00pm
- IDP Education Fair in July - Hanoi - 9 July 2022
9th Jul 2022 11:00am