2019 Vice Chancellor & AAUT Awards Workshop
The 2019 Teaching awards applications are going to open soon! If you would like to participate, LTLT's awards support has prepared for you this two-hour workshop.
- Friday 19 July 2019 12:00 pm until Friday 19 July 2019 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
Here you will be supported to develop an application for an institutional or national award. Expert guidance will be delivered on how to construct a narrative of success, and how to use evidence to effectively support your claims. It is recommended that you bring a draft version of your application, as expert mentors will be available to offer on the spot, targeted feedback. However, if you're not at that point yet, you should also attend to get clear advice on how to begin.
- When: Friday 19 July - 12 pm to 2 pm
- Where: Donald Whitehead building (DW-215)
- Zoom link: https://latrobe.zoom.us/j/156432311
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
25th Feb 2020 9:00am
- Developing algorithmic multiple-choice questions
10th Dec 2020 2:00pm