2019 La Trobe Alumni CPD Day
Continuing Professional Development Day
- Saturday 09 November 2019 08:30 am until Saturday 09 November 2019 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Natalie Martyn
- Presented by:
- Continuing Professional Development Day
- Type of Event:
- Early bird registration: $180 Oral Health Therapist: $220 Dentist: $250 Student: $100
The Department of Dentistry and Oral Health at La Trobe University invites you to register for the 2019 Continuous Professional Development day on Saturday 9th November. As there are limited places, we would encourage you to register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Find out more about the speaker and where to register here.
- Dr Louise Brown (Dentomaxillofacial Radiologist) – WHAT RADIOPACITY IS THAT?
- Dr Hajer Derbi (Special Needs Specialist) – Management of Patients taking Bisphosphonates
- Dr Linda Huang (Paedodontist) – Dummies guide to pulpotomy: all you need to know.
- Dr Sarah Chin (Periodontist) – Updates on the current periodontal classification
- Dr James Brchko (Endodontist) – How to extirpate the stress from challenging clinical scenarios.
CPD certification = 5 hours CPD points.
Dr Linda Huang Paedodontist
BDSc, MPhil, DClinDent (Paeds)
Dr Huang graduated with her Bachelor of Dental Science from the University of Queensland in 2012. She then entered research in the Paediatric Dentistry Department at the UQ where she obtained her Master of Philosophy.
Dr James Brichko Endodontist
BDSc (Hons), DCD (Endo), MRACDS (Endo)
Dr Hajer Derbi Special Needs Specialist
BDS, MSc, DCD(SND)
Dr Hajer is a specialist in Special Needs Dentistry. She is the Convenor of the Special Needs Dentistry DClin Dent, at the University of Melbourne.
Dr Hajer's topic is the Management of Patients taking Bisphosphonates.
Associate Professor Louise Brown
BDSc, MDSc, MPH, D Clin Dent (DMFR), PhD, MRACDS(Perio), FPFA, FICD, FADI
It provides comprehensive dental radiology interpretation and written reports on cone beam CT datasets and other dental images, for dentists and for medical radiology practices from all around Australia. Louise has served on many professional bodies including as past President of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Periodontists. She holds the honorary position of Associate Professor at the University of Queensland School of Dentistry.
Dr Sarah Chin Periodontist
BDSc(Hons) DCD(Perio) FRACDS(Perio) FADI
Sarah has been involved in teaching undergraduate dentistry at La Trobe University and overseas dentists. She is currently Lecturer in Periodontics and Convener for Periodontics for the Doctor of Dental Surgery program at the University of Melbourne. Sarah is the Victorian Candidate Advisor for the Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons. Sarah is the immediate President of the Australian Society of Periodontology (VIC Branch) and is the current Federal Secretary/Treasurer. She is also a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons, Fellow of the Academy of Dentistry International, member of the International Team for Implantology and Australian Osseointegration Society
Beau Monde International
934-938 Doncaster Road, Doncaster East, VIC
Other events by type
- 2020 LTUFC Red and Black Warriors Launch
10th Mar 2020 6:30pm