2019 Colombo Alumni Dinner
Join La Trobe University's Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice President Professor Kerri-Lee Krause for a dinner in Colombo
- Monday 18 February 2019 07:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Jane Kasby | Manager, Alumni Relations - International
- Presented by:
- Professor Kerri-Lee Krause, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice President
- Type of Event:
- Free, but registrations are essential as places are limited
La Trobe University's Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice President Professor Kerri-Lee Krause and Pro Vice-Chancellor (International) Mr Kelly Smith will host an exclusive alumni dinner in Colombo.
This is an invitation only event and has been shared with only a select group of Sri Lankan-based alumni. This dinner offers a unique opportunity to connect closely with senior La Trobe staff and network with fellow alumni.
During the evening there will be plenty of opportunities to talk one-on-one with La Trobe staff and fellow alumni enjoying informal conversation over a delicious meal. Please note there will be no formal presentations throughout the evening.
Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo
1 Galle Face, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka
Other events by type
- The Future of Health
4th Sep 2019 6:00pm
- 2019 Alumni Event in London with Ros Kelly
6th Sep 2019 7:00pm
- 2019 Bendigo Oral Health and Dentistry Society
7th Sep 2019 3:00pm
- 2019 Research Integrity Forum: Authorship and Ownership
10th Sep 2019 10:00am
- Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
19th Sep 2019 6:45pm