2018 Research Integrity Forum: Authorship and Ownership
The Research Education and Development team, together with the Office of Ethics, Integrity and Biosafety, are pleased to announce the second Research Integrity Forum.
- Friday 29 June 2018 02:30 am until Wednesday 29 August 2018 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- La Trobe Research Community
- Presented by:
- The Research Education and Development team and the Office of Ethics, Integrity and Biosafety
- Type of Event:
- Future Student: Postgraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Alumni; Forum/symposium; Public Lecture; Public
The Research Education and Development team, together with the Office of Ethics, Integrity and Biosafety, are pleased to announce the second Research Integrity Forum, which will focus on the theme of authorship and ownership. In a competitive, globalised contemporary landscape, academics have to increasingly grapple with complex circumstances around the ownership of research outputs.
What rules apply to authorship in publications arising from team-based research? How are intellectual property rights assigned in academic publishing? How are issues like self-plagiarism defined and determined? Who ultimately owns the work that academics produce? These questions and more will guide the discussion in this year’s Research Integrity Forum, which will include participation from a diverse range of researchers at different career stages, as well as professional staff who support the university’s research integrity efforts.
John Scott Meeting House, Plenty Rd & Kingsbury Dr, Bundoora VIC 3086
Other events by type
- 2018 Research Integrity Forum: Authorship and Ownership
29th Jun 2018 2:30am
- Orientation Week 2018
23rd Jul 2018 9:00am
- VTAC Information Evening - Mildura
23rd Jul 2018 6:00pm
- The Grammar of Glitch
24th Jul 2018
- Student Experience Summit
25th Jul 2018 10:30am