2017 La Trobe University Blues Awards
Celebrate with us as we acknowledge excellence in performance, participation and contribution to sport at the University.
- Thursday 23 November 2017 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Bronwyn Neeson, Senior Manager La Trobe Sport
9479 1613; email@example.com
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Sport
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Alumni; Ceremonies; Sport
La Trobe University has a proud history of excellence in sports performance, participation and contribution to sport. Since 2005 the University has held an annual Awards dinner to celebrate and recognise performance of the highest calibre by its student athletes. In addition, La Trobe also acknowledges exemplary service to sport at the University by our affiliated clubs and individuals.
The University is pleased to invite students, alumni, club members, friends of the University and VIP guests to share in this gala night to celebrate sport.
We are delighted to have Kate Palmer, CEO of the Australian Sports Commission as our special guest speaker along with Mel Jones, Australian cricket and sport media legend as our MC.
In reflection of the University’s 50th anniversary, we will also pay homage to 50 years of sport at La Trobe.
- University Blue
- University Half-Blue
- Affiliated Sport Club of the Year
- Outstanding Service to Sport
Recipients of the following awards will be selected by the Blues Committee and do not require a nomination:
- Student Athlete Academic Excellence
- Sportsman and Sportswoman of the Year
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Collaborative Duos Workshop
20th Apr 2018 5:30pm
- 2018 Alumni Event in Dubai
21st Apr 2018 11:00am
- Collaborate with Kids: Collaboratory Workshop
21st Apr 2018 10:00am
- Community Colab: Collaboratory Workshop
21st Apr 2018 2:00pm
- Universal Values and Chinese Characteristics: The Case of the Revival of Confucianism in China Today
2nd May 2018 6:00pm