Learning and Teaching Lounge
Consultations are available between 10:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
We will support you online at the level of your technical ability and understand that everyone comes with varying degrees of comfort and experience using technology.
What can we help with?
- Teaching with Technology:
- ZOOM (real-time communication technology)
- Echo (lecture recording software)
- Learning Management System (including commonly used tool – Gradebook, forums)
- Camtasia (video recording and editing software)
- H5P (interactive content software)
- PebblePad (digital portfolios)
- DORIS (video hosting platform)
- Pedagogical advice:
- designing online learning activities
- developing online assessment (summative and formative)
- communicating and collaborating with geographically dispersed students
How can you get help?
To make an online booking, please send an email to EdServices@latrobe.edu.au including the following information:
- email subject line: request for Education Services online assistance
- brief description of the type of assistance required (e.g. quiz, echo recording, etc)
- preferred time and date for online consultation (available between 10:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday).
- best contact number
Once your email has been received, a staff member from Education Services will be in touch to confirm your booking time and date.
Note, staff can continue to log EdTech support queries via Ask EdTech
More information? contact EdServices@latrobe.edu.au