The Ed Tech Teaching Support team provide La Trobe University and partner staff with the following services:
- troubleshooting support via Ask EdTech and telephone
- a knowledge base of support resources
- one-to-one consultations
- custom group workshops.
Ed Tech Teaching Support provide one-to-one consultations to support staff in the use of La Trobe’s enterprise educational technology. Examples of consultations include:
- rolling over an LMS subject
- pre-semester set up of LMS subjects
- setting up an LMS gradebook
- setting up PebblePad Workspaces
- setting up Turnitin assessments.
Consultations are available during Learning and Teaching Lounge drop-in sessions or can be organised by request. To request a consultation contact Ed Tech Teaching Support.
On demand workshops
Ed Tech Teaching Support provide custom group workshops to support staff in the use of La Trobe’s enterprise educational technology. Workshops can be tailored to the needs of specific groups of staff (e.g. sessionals, tutors, new staff, external staff, discipline staff).
For more information visit our Workshops web page.