About Education Services
The Education Services Division provides leadership, strategic development and day to day support to the University on a wide range of educational activities, including:
- Curriculum innovation
- Online education
- Technology-enhanced learning
- Strategic educational renewal programs
The Division works closely in a matrix team structure with staff from across the University including Colleges and Schools, Student Services and within the portfolio of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor Education, including Quality and Standards, the Library, and the Clever Learning program.
The division is divided into two streams:
- Online Education Services
- Educational Development Services
- New to teaching - offers a range of resources, programs and courses that will enable you to provide the best possible learning support for our students and thrive during your time at La Trobe.
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Education (GCHE)
- Teaching Awards application support: consultations, advice and workshops.
- La Trobe Academy