The Department of Accounting and Data Analytics organises a seminar on Thursdays from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The purpose of the seminar series is to provide an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas between academics of La Trobe University and other local and foreign Universities about the innovation and developments in accounting research, education and practice.
The Department welcomes academics, students and professional practitioners to participate in the seminar. In the past, several distinguished academics including the following have presented their papers in our seminar program:
- Professor Andrew Ferguson (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Professor Chew Ng (Griffith University)
- Professor David Brown (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Professor David Smith (Monash University)
- Prof Elaine Harris (University of Roehampton, UK)
- Professor Greg Clinch (Melbourne University)
- Associate Professor Richard Morris (University of New South Wales)
- Professor Naomi Soderstrom (Melbourne University)
- Professor Roger Simnett (University of New South Wales)
- Professor Roger Willett (University of Tasmania)
- Professor Steven Taylor (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Professor Zoltan Matolcsy (University of Technology Sydney)
The Department also encourages PhD students, early career and mid-career accounting researchers to present their papers in our seminar series.
To present a paper in our seminar program, please contact the seminar convenor, Associate Professor Muhammad Jahangir Ali at: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 03 9479 5177.