- Standard registration: Early Bird (until 31 May): $370 Late (from 1 June): $400.00
- Students/Unwaged: $170.00
- One Day Attendance: $210.00
Note: Full Conference Delegate includes Conference program from 11 - 14 July, including lunch, morning and afternoon tea and Welcome Reception but excludes Conference Dinner on Thursday 13 July.
There will be a Conference dinner held on Thursday 13 July. The cost of the dinner is $55.00 and can be booked as part of your conference registration.
- Cancellations received at least 21 days prior to 11 July 2017: You will receive all amounts paid minus a $50 handling fee.
- Cancellations received less than 21 days prior to 11 July 2017: A refund is not available.
- Transfer of registration from one participant to another is permitted up to 1 July 2017.
- Cancellation or transfer of registration must be made in writing, by email to ASAL2017@latrobe.edu.au.
The conference will be held across the following venues:
- La Trobe University, City Campus
Level 3, 360 Collins Street, Melbourne
- The University of Melbourne
Melbourne Graduate School of Education (MGSE),
234 Queensberry Street, Carlton
- Library at the Dock
107 Victoria Harbour Promenade, Docklands
- The Wheeler Centre
176 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
Please refer to the conference program for more information.
With the generous support of the Copyright Agency, a limited number of $500 postgraduate bursaries are available to contribute to the cost of travel and accommodation for students presenting papers at the conference.
These are awarded on a competitive basis to students who have received no financial support from their university.
Please contact the conference organisers with evidence of an attempt to seek support and any receipts for travel and accommodation. If an application is successful, the bursary will be paid in the fortnight after the conference.
Please email your application.