Submit your revised paper
How to prepare your camera-ready paper
In general, the paper should conform to the manuscript requirements for the Journal of Accounting and Organisational Change.
- Submitted manuscripts must use Microsoft Word; normal text should be single spaced 12pt Times New Roman font.
- The paper should start with the paper title, author’s name(s), and their university/organization affiliation followed by an abstract of up to 200 words.
- Manuscripts should be between 6000 and 10000 words in length, including references and appendices.
- Figures and tables should be included in the body of the paper as appropriate.
- References to other publications must be in Harvard style and carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency. You should cite publications in the text: (Adams, 2006) using the first named author's name or (Adams and Brown, 2006) citing both names, or (Adams et al., 2006), when there are three or more authors. At the end of the paper, a reference list in alphabetical order should be supplied.
Conditions and deadlines
The deadline to submit the camera-ready paper submission and copyright form is Friday 10th November.
Please ensure that at least one author of your paper is registered for the conference.
Any accepted paper without a registered author by Friday 17th November 2017 will be withdrawn from the proceedings publication, and will not be scheduled for presentation.
We look forward to meeting you in Melbourne at the 5th Biennial conference on Accounting and Organisational Change.
Contact us for any enquiries.