|Date||Friday 13 October 2023|
|Time||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Venue||La Trobe University City Campus |
360 Collins Street Melbourne Victoria 3000
Level 2, Room 2.11
|Fees||$1180 incl. GST|
A concise electronic information pack is included with the workshop registration fee.
The complexity of end-of-life care becomes even more fraught when the patient is an older person with cognitive impairment. Optimal care requires understanding our patient’s will and preferences, the rate and severity of underlying disease progression, and the availability and appropriateness of contemporary clinical interventions.
Who should attend?
- Consultant Physicians in Geriatric Medicine,
- Specialists in Palliative Care Medicine,
- Senior Health Service Executives and Managers,
- and Heads of Clinical Units providing care to older people.
- Professor Joseph E Ibrahim
- Mr Phil Grano OAM
Professor Ibrahim: email@example.com