Building Team Resilience
Identify and respond to the impact of the work on team relationships and organisational culture in helping professions.
Explore the concept of team resilience and what managers can do to build positive team cultures, while considering the challenges for staff working in helping professions with responses that sustain trauma informed practice.
|Location||Live Online via Zoom|
|Date/s||18th October 2021|
|Time/s||9:30 am to 4:30 pm|
|Registrations close||The day before the commencement of the course|
|Prerequisites/s||There are no prerequisites for this course.|
|Certification||Certificate of Attendance|
|Fee/s||1 Day Live Stream $210.00 (GST Inc.)|
This workshop explores the concept of team resilience and what managers and supervisors can do to build positive team cultures. It includes consideration of the challenges for staff working in the helping professions and personal, professional and organisational responses that sustain team resilience and trauma informed practice. Theory and research are interwoven with experiential exercises, aimed at resourcing participants with tools to identify and respond to the impacts of the work on team relationships and organisational culture.
On completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- describe key characteristics of resilient teams;
- identify how trauma informed responses can build and sustain resilient teams;
- identify an activity/process for implementation to promote positive and meaningful working relationships within team;
- identify an activity/process for implementation to promote team resilience in the workplace.
Who should attend
Team leaders, program managers and supervisors in the helping professions. To assist with implementation, we encourage more than one participant to attend from within the same service.
- Broadband internet access and an active email address that can be accessed during the workshop.
- A webcam, mic and headset/speaker is required. All workshops are conducted in small groups and are interactive.
T: 03 8481 4800