Entry requirements and how to apply
La Trobe MBA entry requirementsDegree Entry: Australian bachelor degree (or international equivalent) with a minimum of a C (60%) grade point average (GPA) in the final year PLUS three years of relevant managerial experience
Professional Entry: Applicants do not require an undergraduate degree but must have a minimum 8 years' relevant managerial experience 6.0.
Master of Business Administration and Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Semester 1 (March 2018)
- Semester 2 (July 2018)
- Online Study Period 1 (8 January 2018)
- Online Study Period 2 (5 March 2018)
- Online Study Period 3 (30 April 2018)
- Online Study Period 4 (9 July 2018)
- Online Study Period 5 (3 September 2018)
- Online Study Period 6 (29 October 2018)
Note: You can start in any of these intakes and switch to on campus study at the beginning of any semester.
Applying for the MBA
Applications are free and take approximately 10 to 15 minutes. To apply for the MBA you must apply direct to La Trobe University. Once we receive your application, we will contact you if we require any further information. If you are still gathering supporting information, we recommend you submit your application and use the notes section to inform us of your situation. We will then provide you with a conditional offer that will confirm your place in the course – as places are limited.
When applying for the MBA, submit:
- an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- transcripts from previous study (unless applying for professional entry)
- two references who will endorse your entry into the program.
If you're not ready to apply right now, you can:
You need to apply for your visa within a reasonable timeframe, preferably at least three months before the start date of your course.