Human resource management
Get the human resource management qualifications and skills you need as part of a Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
La Trobe’s major in human resource management equips you with the skills to successfully nurture, develop and manage talent. Open the door to a huge range of opportunities, from recruitment to change management.
Some career outcomes include:
- compensation and benefit management
- international human resource management
- human resource development
- employment relations
- workforce planning
- organisational development
- workplace health and safety
- change management
When you study human resource management as your major, your award will be Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management). This means potential employers will see the specialised skills you gained at La Trobe University.
Study your way with our Bachelor of Business
With more flexibility than ever, our Bachelor of Business is designed to let you to follow your interests while giving you a solid foundation in business know-how. This means you can tailor your study to match your career goals and build skills in a way that suits you.
You’ll be able to:
- choose from a wide range of majors, minors and electives in your areas of interest
- pair your major with complementary study from another discipline through open access majors
- gain more real-world experience with diverse industry leaders and La Trobe University's partners.
How to apply
Need more help applying?
Why study at La Trobe?
La Trobe Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
We're in the top five per cent of business schools worldwide to have earned an AACSB accreditation for delivering excellence in every aspect of our work.
Top 400 globally
One of the world’s leading university ranking agencies puts our political science subjects in the global top 400.
ShanghaiRanking, 2019, ShanghaiRanking's Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2019 - Political Sciences