We offer degree courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. For more study options view the Courses page.
Our undergraduate offerings are designed to allow you to become a professional in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Information Systems. Our focus is on teaching excellence, providing you with the skills to land the job.
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems (SBBIY)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (SBCS)
- Bachelor of Cybersecurity (SBCY)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (SBIT)
- Bachelor of Applied Cloud Technology ( SBACTO)
- Bachelor of Applied Information Technology (SBAIO)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (SBITD)
Our postgraduate offerings are designed to make you stand out from the crowd, gain specialist skills and develop strong research proficiency.
- Graduate Diploma in Computer Science (SGCS)
- Master of Artificial Intelligence (SMAI)
- Master of Computer Science (SMCSC)
- Master of Cybersecurity (Business Operations) (SMCYB)
- Master of Cybersecurity (Computer Science) (SMCYC)
- Master of Cybersecurity (Law) (SMCYL)
- Master of Data Science (SMDS)
- Master of Information and Communication Technology (SMICT)
- Master of Internet of Things (SMIOTB)
- Master of Information Technology (SMIT)
- Master of Information Technology (Computer Networks) (SMITCN)
- Research - A range of topics available.
La Trobe offers a variety of Computer Science and Information Technology scholarships.
Being able to complete the Diploma of Information Technology and progress directly into the second year of the Bachelor of Information Technology was a big selling point for Daim.
'I'm now so confident with my IT skills, programming and web development. Teachers respond quickly to help in any way they can. I ended up using my hour-long consultation time and received really good feedback on my assessments.'
'We have a cybersecurity lab with tools you'd usually pay thousands of dollars to access. We're taught by industry people as well as academics - one of my professors is currently at Microsoft - and you hear about opportunities you wouldn't otherwise. There are lots of opportunities because there's a huge demand for people with these kinds of skills.'