The IBL program is available to final year students from all Computer Science & Information Technology courses. The program allows students to spend 12 weeks gaining workplace experience and forming invaluable relationships with industry professionals.
We have a long history of placing students in dynamic work environments. You may be placed in organisations at very different levels — from small startups to large multinational companies.
We will assist you in complementing your coursework, in line with your interests and circumstances to achieve work integrated learning outcomes.
- Some students may receive an industry-funded scholarship
- Subjects run across semester 1, semester 2 and summer
- Project or operationally based placements
- University sourced placements available
- Students with self-sourced placements encouraged to apply
- Equal to a minimum of 12 weeks full-time study per subject. Hours per week may vary, depending on organisation.
- 30 credit points per IBL subject
How to apply
Students can express their interest for the program by contacting the IBL coordinator with a CV and academic transcript.
Register your interest in becoming an IBL Industry Partner/Sponsor
Dr Scott Mann, IBL Coordinator (Melbourne)
Phone +61 3 9479 2202