La Trobe Communication Clinic welcomes your feedback as it helps us to continuously improve our services.
You can provide feedback in a number of ways:
● Communicate directly to the staff member who provided the service
● Place written feedback in the ‘suggestions’ box at reception
● Communicate to the Clinic Manager either directly or through written correspondence. The manager will ensure that all complaints are investigated and responded to promptly and confidentially
● Provide formal, anonymous feedback through a Client Satisfaction Survey (CSS) which is distributed annually
● Complete and submit the online feedback form below
For further information you can view your ‘Rights and Responsibilities’ on providing feedback.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).