City Campus Courses
La Trobe Business School, La Trobe Law School and the School of Psychology and Public Health deliver a range of innovative postgraduate courses at our City Campus. From Semester 2, 2017, La Trobe will also offer the following health programs at the City Campus:
Business and Law Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Juris Doctor
- Graduate Certificate in Management of Public Sector
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Communication (Public Relations)
- Master of Cybersecurity (Business Operations)
- Master of Cybersecurity (Computer Science)
- Master of Cybersecurity (Law)
- Master of Financial Analysis/Master of Business Administration
- Master of International Business
- Master of Law and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Management
- Master of Management (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Management (Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
- Master of Management (Sport Management)
- Master of Management (Project Management)
- Master of Management (Corporate Governance and Risk)
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Graduate Certificate in Gerontology
- Graduate Certificate in Health Promotion
- Graduate Certificate in Health Policy
- Graduate Certificate in Health Services Management
- Graduate Certificate in Service Co-Ord & Rehabilitation
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Health Sciences
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Business Administration and Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health and Master of Health Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Sports Management
- Graduate Diploma in Sports Management
- Master of Sports Analytics
The Campus will also be the centre for a new range of bespoke Executive Education programs.
Our MBA program continuously ranks highly among students, alumni, and employers. It is consistently ranked second in Melbourne and Victoria and fourth in Australia.
The Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA) awarded the La Trobe MBA its highest possible 5-star rating in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. This is an overall rating of the standard and value of Australian MBAs.
- In 2013, Corporate Knights ranked La Trobe Business School in the top ten small business schools globally for our efforts to promote sustainability in learning.
The La Trobe MBA holds the prestigious EPAS accreditation, awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development – and is one of a small number of programs worldwide to hold this accreditation.
La Trobe Business School has been ranked in the top 200 Business Schools by the QS Global MBA Rankings since 2010. Our MBA is currently ranked 14 by QS TOPMBA in the Asia Pacific region. It is ranked second in Melbourne and Victoria.
In the 2012 Hobsons Good Universities Guide to MBAs, La Trobe MBA academic staff received 5-star ratings for academic qualifications and international experience, which puts them in the top 20% in Australia. Our program also received a 5-star rating for salary on graduation.