Your 24/7 virtual access to information resources and library support:
- Library Search is a good place to start your search for academic resources.
- Databases are great for finding specialised information. These are listed by title and subject area.
- While you can access most publications electronically, a small collection of high demand items is available at Reception (Level 2) during opening hours. Find out how to borrow from your campus, or from other libraries.
The Library team supports your research with advice for your study tasks, including online help and training tools and programs. During semester there are library research drop-in sessions available at the City Campus and you can also get in touch with your discipline Library Senior Learning Advisor any time of the year.
For more information, online chat with library staff is open from:
- Monday to Friday from 11 am - 7 pm
- weekends during semester from 1.30 pm - 4.30 pm
You can also contact the library by phone or email.