- National Centre for Student Equity in Higher Education (NCSEHE)
- The National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER)
- Higher Education Participation Programme (HEPP)
- Equity Practitioners in Higher Education Australasia (EPHEA)
- Skills Victoria. (2009). Report advising on the development of the Victorian Tertiary Education Plan [external PDF 3.12 MB].
- Skills Victoria (2008). Parliamentary Inquiry into Geographical Differences in the Rate in which Victorian Students Participate in Higher Education [external PDF408 KB].
- Herbert, S. (2004) Inquiry into the impact of the high levels of unmet demand for places in higher education institutions on Victoria: Final report. Parliament of Victoria, Education and Training Committee [external PDF 1.57 MB].
- Lomax-Smith, J., Watson, L. and Webster, B. (2011). Higher Education Base Funding Review: Final Report, DEEWR [external PDF 2.39 MB].
- Gonski, D, Boston, K, Greiner, K, Lawrence, C, Scales, B, Tannock, P (2011). Review of funding for schooling: Final report. DEEWR, Canberra [external PDF 3.85 MB].
- DEEWR (2009). Measuring the Socio‐economic Status of Higher Education Students: Discussion Paper, DEEWR [external PDF 410 KB].
- Bradley, D., Noonan, P. Nugent, H. & Scales, B. (2008). Review of Australian Higher Education: Final Report (Bradley Review), DEEWR, Canberra [external PDF 2.49 MB].
- Pell Institute (2011). Developing 20/20 Vision on the 2020 Degree Attainment Goal: The Threat of Income-Based Inequality in Education [external PDF 1014 KB].
- The Cabinet Office. (2009) Unleashing Aspiration: The Final Report on the Panel on Fair Access to the Professions [external PDF 613 KB].
- Usher, A. (2004). A New Measuring Stick. Is Access to Higher Education in Canada More Equitable? Toronto, ON: Educational Policy Institute [external PDF 1.40 MB].