Community playgroup @ La Trobe
La Trobe University hosts a community playgroup where parents and their children can come together in a relaxed atmosphere to engage in play activities and the opportunity to make new friends and share ideas and information.
Playgroup offers babies and children:
- a safe and stimulating environment where they learn through play
- a place to develop social skills
- a place to meet other babies and children
- a place where they can get to know other adults and gain confidence in new situations.
Playgroup offers adults:
- time to focus on playing with children outside the home
- time to talk about the joys and challenges of parenting
- access to information, resources and support
- a chance to be part of the local community.
Date: Every Tuesday
Time: 9.30am to 11.30am
Student Association Building (The Hangar)
Wodonga Victoria 3691
View map [PDF 233KB]
Contact: 02 6024 9820