Pro Vice-Chancellor's Commendation lists
ASSC Pro Vice-Chancellor's Commendation
The ASSC Pro Vice-Chancellor's (PVC) Commendation are awarded annually to the highest achieving students enrolled in the College of the Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce (ASSC).
Students are eligible for admission to the ASSC Pro Vice-Chancellor's (PVC) Commendation list if they are enrolled in:
- an undergraduate course managed by the College of ASSC, or
- a postgraduate course managed by the College of ASSC, or
- a double-degree course that includes a course managed by the College of ASSC.
Students must also have:
- achieved at least a B grade (70% and above) for all subjects completed in the previous calendar year, and
- achieved a weighted average of at least 85% across all subjects undertaken in the previous calendar year, and
- completed a minimum of 90 credit points of subjects (Usually 6 subjects of study) in the previous calendar year.
Admission to the PVC's Commendations list for students enrolled in a double degree will be determined on the basis of their results in ASSC subjects only.
Eligible students will be identified by the census date of the following academic year, and will be posted a certificate of achievement.