Archaeology Research Partnerships
La Trobe Archaeology Research Partnerships provides specialist technical and expert research services to industry partners. We work together with Traditional Owner and Government organisations, heritage practitioners and other research institutions to deliver outcomes for cultural heritage management and research projects.
The services we offer will be expanded in 2019 but currently include:
- geophysical survey techniques, including ground penetrating radar (GPR) and magnetic gradiometry
- geochemical analyses, including portable X-Ray Fluorescence (pXRF) and X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- laboratory services, including archaeomagnetic analyses
- professional survey and recording services, including photogrammetry, artefact and site-based 3D scanning/modelling/printing, drone survey/photography/videography and Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- artefact analysis and interpretation
- professional development workshops.
We welcome your enquiries about collaborating with our team.
Dr Rebekah Kurpiel
Director, La Trobe Archaeology Research Partnerships
T: +61 3 9479 1385
M: +61 403 165 203
Mr Paul Penzo-Kajewski
Technical Services, La Trobe Archaeology Research Partnerships
T: +61 3 9479 2790