East End residence
- There are twelve units with six bedrooms, one with five bedrooms, and one fully-accessible unit with four bedrooms.
- Most students cook for themselves, but the nearby cafeteria provides reasonably priced meals.
- Units are fully-furnished and have kitchen appliances. Students provide their own bedding, towels and personal items.
- Each student has their own bedroom and shares the kitchen, laundry, bathroom and living area.
- All units are mixed gender.
Applying for a place
Places are very popular, so it's important to apply early and to consider other accommodation options as well. Priority is given to younger students (aged 18-20) and those who have not lived away from home before.
Places will be allocated by ballot after first round offers have been made. Successful applicants will be notified.
The cost for 2019 is $23.00 a day (if staying more than 28 days) or $46 per day (if staying less than 28 days). The rent and bond are required in advance at the start of each semester. There is also an Annual Compulsory Fee of $450.00
The rental amount includes the cost of utilities and cleaning each week. The cost and provision of food is the responsibility of students.
Placement accommodation and short term bookings
On-campus accommodation is allocated to full-time students first. If there is availability after this, short term bookings are considered.
For bookings and administration enquiries regarding on-campus accommodation, please contact the Booking Office on email@example.com or call 03 9479 1071.
If you would like to arrange a tour of the accommodation, contact the Residential Experience Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6024 9847.
Once you have been offered and accepted a place on campus (via the Booking Office), the Residential Experience Coordinator will be in contact with you regarding arrival information, orientation and support as well as training and community engagement programs while living on campus.