East End residence
East End Units are made up of 12 fully furnished houses, each accommodating 4-6 students, in a socially vibrant setting. The units are within easy walking distance to both La Trobe and Wodonga TAFE.
- 70 rooms
- accommodates for all student types
- programs to support academic excellence, social engagement, community living, sport, health and wellbeing
- WELCOME induction modules to assist with transition into residential living (Wellbeing, Engagement, Leadership, Community, Overnight, Mind, Events)
- Student leaders living onsite to provide peer support
- zero emissions target by 2029
- utilities included
- group applications welcome
Facilities and services
- self-catered with communal kitchen facilities
- free BBQ facilities
- study spaces
- free laundry facilities
- TV rooms and lounge spaces
Every bedroom is furnished and includes:
- a king-single bed
Shared facilities include:
- common areas for recreation and entertainment
From time to time there will be charges that can go onto your account, e.g. lock out or late fee, ticket for a residence event. If you are not the person that pays the account, it is your responsibility to communicate these charges to the person that does pay the account.
You can make payment in person during office hours at our Accommodation services office using Visa, MasterCard or Amex on EFTPOS.
Online Payments can be made directly via the StarRez portal using Visa or MasterCard. Direct Debit Authority forms are also available from the Living at La Trobe office.
Alternatively, you can pay via direct debit to our bank account.
Account name: Menzies College*
Bank name: Westpac
BSB: 033-111 Account number: 127355
Reference number: eg. 123456SMITH (your StarRez reference number and your surname is required)
Swift code (International): WPAC AU2S
*This is not an error, this is an Living at La Trobe only account, for both Melbourne and Bendigo payments.