Where can I smoke?
Designated smoking area maps:
- Melbourne campus [PDF 5.1MB]
- Bendigo campus [PDF 2.5MB]
- Albury-Wodonga campus [PDF 1.2MB]
- Shepparton campus [PDF 720KB]
- Mildura campus - Due to the size of the Mildura campus, there are no designated smoking areas.
- City campus - As they are situated in an urban setting which falls under local council regulations, no designated smoking areas are available at these sites.
The University's smoke free policy applies to all University-owned, controlled or leased buildings, land and vehicles on all campuses with the exception of major car parks which have been declared as permitted smoking areas.
Designated smoking areas have been identified on the Melbourne, Bendigo, Albury-Wodonga and Shepparton campuses as part of a transition arrangement.
For staff and students working and studying outside the core of the Melbourne campus, smoking bins are provided in a number of high traffic pedestrian areas and car park exits.