The LMS can be used to provide students with announcements, content, forums, quizzes, Turnitin assignments and other online learning activities.
All staff and students can log into the LMS using their La Trobe user id
Staff support in the use of the LMS, Turnitin, Echo360, PebblePad, Blackboard Collaborate and Manage My Subjects is provided by the College Teaching Support teams. Support services include:
- Introduction to the LMS (a self-paced module for staff new to the LMS)
- Frequently Asked Questions (if you have a question, you may find the answer here first).
- Teaching & Learning Hub (quick-start guides, how-tos, workshop recordings)
- ASK EDTECH (log a request for help or make a training request (2 business day response time))
- For urgent edtech enquiries call 03 9479 1500 (9am – 5pm, Monday - Friday)
If you are having technical issues such as trouble logging in or problems with your browser, contact the ICT Service Desk via the ICT Ask Services portal or by phoning 03 9479 1500.
If you are a non-University staff member who teaches or assesses La Trobe students (eg. a clinical educator) please refer to the PebblePad support resources for externals, or contact us via the externals web form or phone 03 9479 1500 (9am – 5pm, Monday - Friday).