The Human Resources Division provides a range of operational, advisory and strategic services that enable the University to attract, develop and retain outstanding staff who are committed to the achievement of excellence and to the values of the University.
How we work with you
It's important to us that we can deliver high-quality, responsive and effective services. To do this, we work collaboratively with you to foster an environment where people feel valued and can do their best work.
Requesting and providing services
To help you, we are committed to providing:
- innovative and contemporary HR solutions that support University's goals
- HR services for Colleges and Divisions that are effective valued, consistent, responsive and supportive to managers and staff members
- a framework of clear and simple policies, procedures and guidelines that describe the rights and responsibilities of all parties and support decision making in people-related matters
You can help us by:
- Giving us all the information we need to help you, promptly and accurately
- Letting us know if you have any special needs
- Telling us how we can improve our services
- Asking us to explain anything you are not sure of
We look forward to working with you to ensure that working at La Trobe is a successful and enjoyable experience for all.
If you have a query about any aspect of HR's services, please contact the HR Assist Team via phone on (03) 9479 1234 or by email at HRAssist@latrobe.edu.au
In the meantime please feel free to read our Casual and Contract Compliance Guide.