Workshops and seminars
The La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary offers a range of educational seminars for environmental organisations and community groups. Topics offered include:
- Identification of grassland plant species
- Nesting box design and function
- Establishing indigenous plants
- Creating your wetland or frog bog
- Wetland ecology
- Propagation of indigenous plants
Throughout the year we also run seminars for local community and industry groups.
You can also book our Learning Centre for your own tailored workshop or professional development seminar.
Please contact us for dates and times of our next round of workshops.