Skip to content
- Kate Stones - Catch and Release
- Transitions: Aspects of European Island and Regional Cultures
- CrossTalk - A conversation of words and images between artists as researchers and researchers from other disciplines around common interests.
- Wet and Dry - An exhibition tha explores the magnitude and rapidly changing nature of the problems now facing us as a result of climate change.
- Embodied - Representations of land and genderin the photography of Donna Bailey and Norman Lindsay.
- disClosure - a group exhibition by postgraduate candidates Latrobe university Bendigo campus school of visual arts & design
- Deluge - Installation by Tara Gilbee and Andrew Goodman.
- Embroidered Landscapes - Works by 2008 Ateneo Art Award winner, Marina Cruz-Garcia
- A Discourse With Tree - An Exhibition of Wood Engravings. Rosalind Atkins.
- Blood Red - The Red Room - Robbie Buckman and installation.
- Posted it’s what was written! - Part 2 - A unique Participatory Arts Project by Sandra Tobias
- Zen Line Play - Drawings by John Howley.
- Bug : Work by La Trobe Lifeskills Artists
- Elizabeth Boustead - Audition for new work
- Mary Louise Edwards - A town called makeshift
- David Marshall -Listening to the land: Notions of place and the sacred (in the landscape of Franklinford)
- Kerri-Ann Abbott - Through the eye of a needle
- Michael Coyne - Five Ring Circus
- Cutting Re-marks - Survey of Contemporary Woodblock Printing
- Masters Month - Robyn Hassall and Margaret Parker
- A Bird In The Hand - Tony Clark and John Wolseley, curated by Robyn McKenzie.
- Face Radio Live- Kieran Boland
- The Footballers - Donna Bailey
- Out On A Limb - Penelope Lee and Jan Parker
- Greg Creek - Manifesto drawing: 2nd party machine