Our sports facilities are available to staff, students and the general public. We provide an wide range of both indoor, outdoor and off campus facilities.
- 25m heated indoor pool
- 5 lanes
- Deep water pit
- Tarzan rope
- Outdoor grassed area
- Lap lane availability
LAP IT UP CLUB
Ever wanted an easy way to record how far you swim in a week, month or year? Then the Lap it up Club is the answer for you! It's simple. Distances you swim are recorded by our pool lifeguards. At set milestones you will be awarded with prizes for your achievements.
Best of all it's free to join, just talk to the lifeguard next time you are in.
Fully Equipped Gymnasium with equipment to cater for all types of people and levels of fitness!
- Technogym cardiovascular and machine weights
- Functional fitness area
- Weightlifting platforms
- Plenty of racks, benches and free weights.
Friendly qualified staff ready to help you with everything health and fitness!
- Fitness assessments (Free for current Gym & Gold pass holders)
- One-on-one pre exercise screening
- Body composition analysis
- Sub-maximal aerobic fitness test
- Personalised program (free for current Gym & Gold pass holders)
- Tailored specifically to help reach your goals from information collected in your fitness assessment
- Personal one hour session guiding you through your new program, step by step
Group exercise studio
- Sprung wooden floorboards
- Air conditioned
- Approx 300 sq/m
- Mirrored wall
Plays host to:
- Group exercise program
- Active on Campus (AOC)
- LTU club bookings
For bookings please contact our Programs Manager.