The Franklin Street Campus and Collins Street Campus are located in the Melbourne CBD, and are both well serviced by trains, trams and buses.
Collins Street Campus
The closest railway station is Southern Cross located on Spencer Street between Collins and Bourke Street
Franklin Street Campus
The closest railway station to the campus is Flagstaff Station, located on the corner of William and La Trobe Streets. Flagstaff is a City Loop station, so most trains on most lines will stop at Flagstaff.
- If your train does not operate via the City Loop, you can change trains at Richmond, Flinders Street, Southern Cross or North Melbourne Station.
You can view train timetables at the PTV website.
Seven trams service the Franklin Street campus (within one block).
- Tram 19 - City to North Coburg via Elizabeth Street
- Tram 24 - North Balwyn to City (La Trobe St West End)
- Tram 30 - St Vincent's Plaza to Etihad Stadium Docklands
- Tram 35 - City Circle (Free Tourist Tram)
- Tram 55 - West Coburg to Domain Interchange
- Tram 57 - West Maribyrnong to City via Elizabeth St
- Tram 59 - Airport West to City via Elizabeth St
Three buses service the Franklin Street campus.
- Bus 220 - Sunshine to Gardenvale via City
- Bus 232 - Altona North to Queen Victoria Market
- Bus 546 - Heidelberg to Melbourne University via Queen Victoria Market
For more information visit the PTV website.
PTV Journey Planner
PTV's Journey Planner helps you plan your trip from A to B using trains, trams and buses. Simply enter where you're travelling from and you'll be provided with a personalised journey plan including connections between trains, trams and buses and any walking time involved.