READ THE SIGN – AVOID THE FINE
All La Trobe University campuses are subject to Victorian traffic laws, so please obey the road rules and signs.
To avoid a parking fine:
- Obey the signs where you park
- Check the time limits on metered spaces
- Display your parking ticket or permit clearly
- Only park in a permit zone that matches your permit type
- Don't park in spaces for the disabled without a disability permit
- Don't copy, modify or falsify a parking ticket or permit
- If you drive to campus in different vehicles, be sure to switch your permit between vehicles.
Parking fees apply between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Users park at their own risk. The University will not accept any responsibility for any damage, accidents or losses.
Parking Infringement Notices (PINs) are issued to vehicles parked contrary to the requirements of the car park signage. If you receive a PIN, please review the details on the back of the notice for how to pay.
A PIN will only be considered for withdrawal if it was issued incorrectly or if there were extenuating circumstances. If you intend to appeal a parking infringement, please refer to the infringement notice for details.