Sydney Campus has moved
Our new Sydney Campus is located at 255 Elizabeth Street in the city centre, close to Chinatown and directly across from Hyde Park – one of Sydney's best parks.
This central location offers easy access to a range of nearby cafes, shopping, accommodation and a variety of transport options – including Museum and Town Hall train stations.
Sydney Hyde Park is located in Sydney’s central business district.
Walking distance to:
- Department stores, retail outlets
- Cafes, bars, fast-food outlets
- Hyde Park, Botanic Gardens
- Galleries and museums
Features of the new Campus
The new space has been designed to facilitate learning and enhance the student experience:
- Opposite Hyde Park, over 16 hectares of leafy green space in the heart of Sydney CBD
- 5-minute walk to major shopping malls Queen Victoria Building, World Square and many retail, food and coffee outlets
- Shared lecture theatres and classrooms with brand new furniture and technology
- Brand new kitchen, shared breakout areas and student lounges
- More touchdown areas to allow for student study and collaboration work with USB ports
- WiFi throughout the building
Central Business District location close a variety of transport options transport and opposite Museum railway station and Hyde Park.
150 metres to:
- Museum train station
- Major bus routes
450 metres to:
- Town Hall station
Less than 10 minutes by bus to:
- Circular Quay/The Rocks
- Central train station
We will keep you regularly informed over the coming months via emails, posters around campus, and your student portal. Also check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
If you have further questions, you can ask your student administration, student services or reception.