VCE Plus is an opportunity for high achieving VCE students to complete two first year university subjects and have them recognised as part of their VCE.
Applications for the 2018 VCE Plus Program are now open.
As a VCE Plus student, you'll be able to:
- increase your ATAR
- get university credit for the subjects you study
- experience life at university
- access La Trobe's services and resources
- receive an early conditional offer for entry into selected La Trobe degrees*
- save on university fees
- add value to your resume.
*Eligibility criteria apply.
Get a head start at university and boost your VCE.
Get details on eligibility, class delivery, attendance requirements, costs and more.
Our guide to VCE Plus subjects offered in 2018.
Register your details to receive more information about the VCE Plus program.
How to apply
Complete the following document to apply:
This form is editable and can be filled out electronically. Please save a copy of the form before completing it.
The School and Parent/Guardian Endorsement pages will need to be printed in order to obtain the required signatures.
How to submit your application
You can submit your application via email or post.
Office of Educational Partnerships & Quality
La Trobe University, Bundoora, VIC 3086
Get in touch to find out more about the VCE Plus Program.
- Monday 17July 2017: Applications for the 2018 VCE Plus program open
- Friday 24 November: Applications for the 2018 VCE Plus program close
- Final date for submission of documents: 15 December 2017
- Final date for acceptance of offers: 31 December 2017