Our student stories
Our students come from a wide range of backgrounds and with their own unique situations. We deliver an enabling program that meets the learning needs of the individual within the group setting.
- Are you over 21?
- Don't have an ATAR or a pathway into Uni?
- Have never studied?
- Changing careers, need some upskilling or learn to study?
Interrupted or unfinished school studies
- Are you over 18?
- Didn't finish secondary school?
- Don't have an ATAR?
- Have a low ATAR?
- Looking to change your direction or return to study?
- Need a hand to prepare for university?
- Not sure where to start?
La Trobe University's Indigenous Student Services Unit welcomes you and works closely with TEP to ensure you are supported with all your learning needs.
- Do you have a physical, learning or mental health disability that has interrupted or impacted on your studies?
- Do you need some support for your learning needs and learning environment?
English as a Second Language
- Is English your second language?
- Are you interested in studying at University?
- Do you need to learn how to study?
The right time, but no pathway in
- Did you finish school and go in another direction?
- Is it just the 'right time' for you to study?