Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP)
Streamlined visa processing: guidelines for agents
- La Trobe SVP Applicant Financial Declaration Form [PDF 457KB]
- La Trobe SVP Frequently Asked Questions [PDF 473KB]
Some applicants recruited by your agency may be eligible for Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP). We strongly recommend you and your staff read the above documents to ensure smooth processing of your applications.
- The Applicant Eligibility Checklist (476KB) is no longer in use. The 2014 application form for coursework and higher degree research programs contains questions that were previously on the Applicant Eligibility Checklist. Incorrect or incomplete applications will not be processed and may lead to a delay in processing your applications.
- The Financial Declaration Form (PDF 475KB) is required only at the time of acceptance for Assessment Levels 3 and 4 (Visa Subclass 573 and 574) countries only. This form is not currently required for Assessment Level 1 and 2 countries, but we may request it from applicants if we need to see evidence of funds.
- Please use only the online version of the forms found on this page as they will be updated frequently. Out-of-date forms or older versions will not be accepted.
- We request your cooperation in the implementation of these procedures to ensure the recruitment of genuine students to La Trobe.
For more information on streamlined visa processing, contact a staff member in your region.