The TEP is designed for students who:
- are keen and willing to learn
- are prepared to dedicate time and effort to the program
- may or may not have completed secondary school
- have Tertiary Enabling Program level English language and literacy proficiency
- are Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens or permanent visa holders
- are minimum 18 years of age.
Selection is undertaken during the January/February for Semester 1 and May/June for Semester 2 of each year.
Applicants may be invited to an individual and informal interview as part of the application process.
How to Apply
To apply for the Tertiary Enabling Program you need to:
- Complete an application form [PDF 2MB]
- Send it to your campus of choice.
The 'How To' letter will help you fill in the form and contains the address details for each campus.
Need help? Have any questions?
Get in touch through ASK La Trobe on 1300 135 045.
Or check out our contact details.