Undergraduate and postgraduate

Apply for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.

Postgraduate research programs

Apply for a research program as an international student.

English language and academic requirements

English and academic requirements for our courses.

Sponsored programs

Information for sponsored students, their sponsors and Australia Award students.

Study at La Trobe in your home country

Get a La Trobe University degree in your home country, or start a degree at home and finish it in Australia.

Accept your offer

Ensure you understand any conditions in your letter, check your deadlines, and accept your offer through your agent or through an acceptance form.

Defer your offer

If your circumstances have changed, you may need to defer your studies. It is possible to defer up to two semesters (one year).

Apply for a visa

Important information on applying for a student visa and visa conditions.

Get ready to study in Australia

Read more information about coming to study with us:

We can help