These programs can help with your application to study:
- Aspire: your voluntary work in your community can help you secure a place, even before ATARs are released.
- La Trobe Priority Access: this program awards eligible Australian Year 12 students bonus points for entry into a La Trobe course.
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT): an aptitude test that helps us assess your academic potential.
- Work Recognition Program: we can take your previous work experience into account as part of your application.
- Tertiary Enabling Program: our bridging course to help you prepare for uni.
- Learn, Experience, Access Professions (LEAP): this program encourages secondary school students to consider university.
- VCE Plus: boost your ATAR by doing two first-year university subjects in year 12.
- Uni Bridges: this program gives you the chance to move directly from secondary school into a degree in science, engineering or health sciences.
- Elite Athlete Bonus Scheme: we recognise the unique needs of students who participate and compete in sport at an elite level.
Special entry access schemes
We offer special entry programs which help you gain entry to La Trobe if you have experienced educational disadvantage or if circumstances have had a negative impact on your Year 12 studies.
Access schemes for Victorian applicants.
For NSW and ACT applicants applying through UAC.