Are you eligible?
To apply for the Aspire Program, you must be able to demonstrate the impact of your volunteer contributions to the community. This may be through:
- community service or community group activities
- religious/cultural group activities
- school leadership or social justice groups
- sport, performing arts or charity fund-raising group activities.
To be eligible for an early conditional offer through the Aspire Program as a Year 12 student, you must:
- apply to La Trobe’s Aspire Program and through VTAC/UAC
- be a domestic Year 12 student
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, or onshore international student studying an Australian Year 12.
To be eligible for an early conditional offer through the Aspire Program as a Non-Year 12 applicant, you must:
- apply to La Trobe’s Aspire Program in addition to submitting an application via one of the following processes:
- La Trobe’s apply direct portal (only available for certain courses and to applicants who have not already applied through VTAC and intend only to apply to La Trobe University)
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- not be eligible for one year or more of credit from previous study.
Successful Aspire applicants will receive an offer in September, which is conditional upon:
- meeting standard course prerequisites, e.g. a study score of at least 30 in year 12 English, plus any extra requirements
- meeting the minimum ATAR for their course (or equivalent from further study)
- placing their Aspire course as their highest eligible preference in their VTAC/UAC preference list (or within their direct application for eligible Non-Year 12 applicants).