What is Aspire Generation?
The Aspire Generation is a community of young people connected by their aspiration to make a difference through community service and leadership. They are the givers, the dreamers, the doers and the leaders who passionately pursue opportunities to address the big issues of their time. They think boldly and act responsibly and strive to leave a lasting impact on the world.
With our support, the Aspire Generation will be empowered to drive change through community engagement, volunteerism and leadership opportunities.
The opportunities provided through the Aspire Generation program support the aspirations of young people ranging from year 9 through to year 12. Members of the Aspire Generation benefit from a range of volunteer and leadership opportunities, hosted by La Trobe in conjunction with various community organisations.
- Unlock your Aspire Early Offer
- Make your mark through volunteering
- Connect through mentoring and coaching
- Engage in service, leadership events and awards.
The Aspire Generation is about celebrating volunteers and leaders, and recognising their commitment and positive impact.
As a member of the Aspire Generation, you will be rewarded with access to a series of service and leadership opportunities, with the added benefit of unlocking your early Aspire offer to study with La Trobe.
We also offer Aspire Generation members the opportunity to participate in leadership coaching with some of Australia's largest corporations.
Download the Aspire Generation app for your mobile phone:
- Android (Android version coming soon)
Are you eligible?
- If you are a high school student currently in year 10, 11 or 12 and have a passion for giving back, you are eligible to be part of the Aspire Generation.
- If you are a year 12 student interested in applying to study with La Trobe through the Aspire Early Admissions Program, check your eligibility.
We have partnered like-minded organisations to bring you a program that benefits the whole community.